Monday, December 23, 2013

Charlie



Click image to enlarge

6" x 6" Oil on Panel


I have been wanting to paint some of my favorite pet friends and here is my first one.  Meet Charlie, a sweet and loving blue healer and pit bull mix.  Charlie was a pound dog when my oldest son and his wife picked him up about eight months ago.   Now he gets lots of loving attention, home cooked salmon dinners and daily walks in the woods.   We are glad to have you around Charlie and I'm glad to have finally painted the first of hopefully many pet portraits.  

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I love knowing Charlie has found a loving home, thanks for the beautiful painting and for sharing Charlie with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Terri, Thank you so much. Charlie is the most loving dog and is so happy to have a home. When they got him he had no manners and was very wild. Now he is calm and happy and will sit and stay and lie down and shake. He is such a wonderful addition to their home and ours!

      Delete